Who we are
Our website address is: http://wordpress.advancedspacovers.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website may be able to download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles and images on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We will never sell your private and personnel information with anyone. If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you. Team Members do not gain access to any credit card or banking information.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you. For example, FedEx or UPS may receive your name and address for shipping purposes.
We accept payments through several banks and payment processing companies depending on your choice of payment. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to these third party payment processors, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Our commitment to our customers:
- If we make a mistake, we own up to it. Full accountability is a strong company policy.
- We strive to make everything perfect at all times
- If your product was damaged during shipment, we do insure every cover shipped for damages. We will work with the insurance carrier on you behalf towards full replacement of your cover if needed, or repairs.
- If you received what you ordered, but for some reason still wish to return it, a 20% restocking fee may be applied. Acceptance of any returns and restocking fees are at the sole discretion of Advanced Spa Covers.
- All non-defective items accepted for return must be in 100% resalable condition and must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- An RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) must be obtained before returning any item. Contact Customer Service for this RMA #. Tell us what you wish to return and why.
- Items damaged during shipping, please also notify us via phone or email
- All covers are custom made on demand. Our team confirms all of your order details before fabrication begins. When ordering a cover from Advanced Spa Covers (ASC) you hereby authorize ASC to build a custom spa cover according to your confirmed specifications and dimensions. ASC thereby assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of your cover specifications, design details and dimensions. All sales are final.
WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Advanced Spa Covers and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
Without prior written consent from Advanced Spa Covers, you must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- show any material from the website in public
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed following the Membership Terms and Conditions Agreement.
Acceptable use: You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Advanced Spa Covers express written consent. You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Advanced Spa Covers express written consent.
Restricted access: Advanced Spa Covers reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Advanced Spa Covers discretion. If Advanced Spa Covers provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential and used for your own personal use. Advanced Spa Covers may disable your user ID and password in Advanced Spa Covers sole discretion without notice or explanation.
User content: In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. You grant to Advanced Spa Covers a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media but not including any of your personal information. You also grant to Advanced Spa Covers the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Advanced Spa Covers or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.Advanced Spa Covers reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Advanced Spa Covers servers, or hosted or published upon this website. Notwithstanding Advanced Spa Covers rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Advanced Spa Covers does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
No warranties: This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Advanced Spa Covers makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website other that what is provide for when customers purchase a product and the warranty that comes specifically for that product. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Advanced Spa Covers does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability: Advanced Spa Covers will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Advanced Spa Covers has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Exceptions: Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Advanced Spa Covers liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Advanced Spa Covers negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Advanced Spa Covers; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Advanced Spa Covers to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
Reasonableness: By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Other parties: You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Advanced Spa Covers has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Advanced Spa Covers officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Advanced Spa Covers officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Advanced Spa Covers.
Unenforceable provisions: If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforce-ability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Indemnity: You hereby indemnify Advanced Spa Covers and undertake to keep Advanced Spa Covers indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Advanced Spa Covers to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Advanced Spa Covers legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Advanced Spa Covers arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions: Without prejudice to Advanced Spa Covers other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Advanced Spa Covers may take such action as Advanced Spa Covers deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you and/or seeking remuneration and settlement for any financial loses to Advanced Spa Covers.
Variation: Advanced Spa Covers may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Assignment: Advanced Spa Covers may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Advanced Spa Covers rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
Severability: If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction: These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with US Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of King County, Washington.
Referral Rewards Program: To be eligible for the Referral Rewards Program all three referrals must acknowledge your referral prior to signing. All three referrals must close their deal and pay in full prior to awarding the prize. Prizes change from time to to time at the sole discretion of Advanced Spa Covers.
Advanced Spa Covers details:
The full name of Advanced Spa Covers is Advanced Spa Covers LLC
Advanced Spa Covers is registered in Washington State under registration number 602-400-246
You can contact Advanced Spa Covers by email to admin@julie-neriAdvancedSpaCovers.com
Main Office Phone; 425– 312- 3672