Welcome to the Advanced Spa Covers Warranty & Customer Care Center.
We, at Advanced Spa Covers stand behind our products. Customer service is absolutely paramount. Our team takes great pride in delivering superior products and we back them up for life!
We are an Employee and Family Owned Business.
All of our covers are built with quality materials and the finest craftmanship by skilled team members. With team members being owners of the company, this instills even greater pride in everyone’s performance and greatly improves the quality of their workmanship. Everyone wins.
Here you will find information on how to contact and receive Customer Service and information of our Warranty.
What it Covers, Warranty Registration & How the Lifetime Warranty Works
BECAUSE ADVANCED SPA COVERS ARE SIMPLY THE BEST…. We offer the industries only Limited Lifetime Warranty. Each cover is warrantied to the original end user, against defects in materials and workmanship covering the hinge, and the waterproof integrity of the outer shell, for as long as you own your hot tub – AND – to never soak up water or gain water weight over the life of the cover too! Isn’t that fantastic?
Guaranteed to never gain water weight for the life of the cover.
After all, shouldn’t it be that way in the first place? Why should anyone have to buy 3 or 4 different covers for the same hot tub? Tubs and spas can handle the rough environment, shouldn’t your cover be able to as well?
How can we offer such an amazing warranty? We designed, engineered, and build the Advanced Spa Covers to last and build every one with no compromises in materials or workmanship.
Such limited warranty does not cover damages caused by animals, fire, vandalism, excessive chemicals, improper installation, strain, abuse or abrasion, acts of god, or use for purposes other than that for which the cover was designed. Ordinary wear and tear, delamination, color fading and damages caused by improper handling are not considered to be a defect in material or workmanship. Warranty is void if any holes have been found to puncture or penetrate the outer shell. It is the end user’s responsibility to inspect the cover as needed periodically for holes and damages and to complete necessary repairs to prolong the life of the cover. Any express or implied warranty is limited in duration to the life of the spa it was originally installed on. Advanced Spa Covers shall not be liable for any incidental or coincidental damages. This limited warranty lasts for 5 years on all in-ground spas.
Any spa or hot tub cover deemed by Advanced Spa Covers to have failed due to defects in materials or workmanship as stated herein within the time period stated herein will be repaired or replaced, at our option, without charge for materials or labor (excludes cost of freight FOB, round-trip, Arlington, WA. 98223).
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER IMPROPER USE, OR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Cover has been subjected to alteration, misuse, or any repairs on the cover are attempted by anyone other than our authorized representatives, unless express written approval is given in advance. Need help, give us a call.
- Foam core breakage, delamination, or tearing or puncturing of the outer shell (this cover is not intended to be walked on, stood on, or sat upon, or any excessive weight caused by rain, water, snow, animals, or any other acts of god).
- Damage due to excessive use of chemicals, or water, or contact with other chemicals on the cover material (this includes to use of ArmorAll and other petroleum-based products).
- Fading of the outer shell is not considered a defect and will naturally occur due to normal chemical maintenance, exposure to the elements and aging. Some colors made fade faster than others.
- Scuffing, chaffing, scratching or wearing of holes in the cover by dragging, dropping, or storing/leaning the cover against sharp objects.
- Damage caused by improper installation or broken or malfunctioning lifts.
- The optional Rubber Hinge is not covered under this warranty. The balance of the cover is, but not the rubber hinge itself.
- Advanced Spa Covers promises to insure every cover shipped from its factory against damages during shipment. This insurance policy is separate from this warranty and provided through a third party insurance carrier. Damages caused during transportation from the dealer or manufacturer are not covered under this limited warranty. Advanced Spa Covers will work directly with the Carrier, on behalf of the end user, to close any shipping claim for damages occurred during shipment.
- Any damages resulting from any misuse, abuse, negligence, acts of god, war, domestic terrorism, accident or alternation, (i.e. cover lifts, animals, and excessive weight or wind).