The hinge-less option is a new and very popular option available at no extra charge.
Whether you have a 2 piece cover, a 3, 5, 5 or even 6 piece cover, each section can be separate and individual from the next.
The benefits of this are many.
- Each section can be removed and replaced separately making each piece much easier and lighter to handle
- Each section can be stored away in tighter areas because each section could be smaller
- Individually, each section weighs less and is easier to handle
- The seam between each section is always fully gasketed and in most cases, the seam also comes standard with a stiff flap that helps to keep them in alignment and protects the gasketing when in storage
- Buckles are very easy to open and close with one hand operation
- Buckles pull the 2 sections tightly together with a snap action and create a waterproof, weatherproof, dirt and dust proof, bug and child proof connection between the two sections
- Buckles come standard with the ability to be locked using any small padlock type of device making them safe and child proof and fully ASTM Compliant
- Bathers can remove only a section at a time and use only the uncovered sections as desired
- This hinge-less method works especially well with extra large covers of multiple sections
- In areas and applications where a lift is not feasible due to space constraints or blockages, the hinge-less system offers another solution to keep your spa cover easy to operate
- Coupled with our custom handles, each section is easy to lift and carry